I’m passionate about learning through immersive experiences, and so I feel very lucky that there are so many things I’ve had the joy to learn about already.
I’ve now moved to NZ (following on from a long term goal to move here by this time, after my first visit in 1996), and so am now focused on a few key areas;
- establishing myself in the movie industry as a stills photographer.
- publish my first book in the series (with accompanying videos and audio books) to expand upon previous training workshops I’ve been delivering in the corporate sector from about 2002 onwards, in a series of techniques titled Minutes a Day to a better life.
- pitching TV show ideas and myself as a presenter, to media production companies around the world.
- continuing my work as a professional massage therapist locally (something I’ve been doing for many years already, and still manage a national agency of complementary therapists in the UK)
- I’m also fortunate to be involved in a few other things too, but these tend to be less time consuming as such.
If you’d like to read a little more about me and my background, you might be interested in reading a bit of a random list of things I’ve previously been involved with on my biography page (as you can see, ‘life experiences’ is not something I’ve been short of so far).
If you’re looking for the previous photography website hosted on this domain, please visit the new domain name www.parlour.co/, or for movie photography by Jason Parlour, please visit www.JasonParlour.net